|What Not to Overlook on a Final Walk-Through
Be sure that:
- repairs you've requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
- all items that were included in the sale price—draperies, lighting fixtures—are still there.
- screens and storm windows are in place or stored.
- all appliances are operating.
- intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
- hot water heater is working.
- HVAC is working.
- no plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
- garage door opener and other remotes are available.
- instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
- all personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed.