LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
There's nothing I take more seriously than helping people find the homes they love. I have access to every listed property in the Denver Metro Area and beyond, New Construction and For Sale By Owners. I always spend time understanding your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range
- What style of home you want
- What area(s) you want to look in
- What extras you would like
- 12 areas to watch when looking, to avoid making the wrong choice
- Determine what you will qualify for
- Your preferred down payment
- Your preferred monthly payment
- Which types of finance are best for you
- How you can get a mortgage
WHEN SHOULD I TALK TO A LENDER?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started. With a mortgage approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about the property, and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. Even in a "buyer's market," a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
WHAT DO I NEED?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information in regards to your income, expenses, and obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact me. Is your credit not so great? No problem. There are many loan programs available to help you find a solution to your credit problems. Also, since I am also a loan officer with Ascent Funding, a local mortgage broker, I have the best available rates, terms and service for my clients. This will allow you an additonal option for real estate financing giving you an edge in purchasing power.